MYCRONID® BORON NITRIDE SUSPENSIONS FOR PERMANENT COATINGS IN MECHANICAL AND PLANT ENGINEERING
Protection against corrosion, non-sticking properties and ease of cleaning are important factors for extending, e.g., the service life of components and enhancing their functionality.
In MYCRONID® suspensions, based on hexagonal boron nitride and a reactive sol-gel binder, ESK offers coating surfaces for innovative and cost-effective solutions.
Applications and Properties
MYCRONID® from ESK is suitable for the permanent coating of metal and ceramic surfaces and can be applied by conventional processes such as spraying or dipping. The resulting boron nitride coatings are characterized by:
- Excellent adhesion strength
- Very good protection and release properties
- Very good chemical resistance
- Outstanding application properties at very low coating thicknesses
- Very good heat resistance
- Water resistance
- Short drying times